Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Yuan dynasty, Mongolian bow

So I got this bow from Justin Ma, who is an owner of online site, www.cinnarbarbow.com.  I wanted to try something else then Korean bows so I chose this bow.  This is non contact siyah bow, which is opposite of Korean bows(contacted siyah bows).
It's about 64# at 32" draw, and my draw is about 30.5", so it's about 50# at my draw length.
It draws very smooth, it shoots very nice.  I really like this bow.
However, due to lack of practicing time, and busy with my life, I decided to sell this bow to someone who can enjoy shooting it.  Simply the bow is too heavy for me.
I figured that with current practicing time, which is about 1 hour every 3 month....I did not see myself shooting this bow soon.







2 comments:

  1. Hey dude. I hope you're still shooting. I'm just beginning to start traditional Asian archery myself. Although you don't have a lot of posts on here, I've enjoyed reading all of them. So cool that you got to meet Justin Ma too. Hopefully I'll meet him someday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have not updated my blog very long time due to lack of my free time. I am still shooting but rarely goes to a range... I hope to start doing this blog more, and hope you to meet Justin Ma someday. He is an excellent guy.

    ReplyDelete