Sunday, October 19, 2014

My first 40 yards shoot

When I got to the range, there were people having a lesson on 10-15 yards target range.  So I headed to 40, 45, 50, 55, and 60 yards range.  I felt the 40 yards was so far.
I shot my first arrow, and it flew way over the target, and disappeared.  I tried to find it, but I could not.  Damn, I lost my arrow from my first shot!!
I should have started shooting it on 10 yards target....oh well, since I was waiting for the lesson was finished.  I kept practicing on 40 yards target.
One round was 11 arrows since I lost one.  I think I shot 6 rounds. 


My first attempted....only one arrow hit the target.

 Getting there

My 6th round

Let me explain the first feeling of shooting an arrow, and watching it flying to a target.  It's fantastic.  I do not know how to explain it, it's just a joy to see my arrows flying, and hit the target.  It's very addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment